NATURAL MOSQUITO REPELLENT AND FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC OIL TREATMENT … Really?
YES!! Sukime’s mosquito repellent is an all-natural oil for use indoors and out. This effective natural Mosquito Repellent is made of traditional insecticidal essential oils and plant extracts with no added chemicals. It is naturally vegan, antiseptic and toxic free! We’ve used a unique blend of indigenous oils from Indonesia.
What if the more serious danger is not the disease the mosquito brings, BUT rather the products we use to keep them away?
Most insect repellents on the market are loaded with toxic chemicals, including DEET, which is so poisonous that even the Environmental Protection Agency says you should wash it off your skin when you return indoors, avoid breathing it in and not spray it directly on your face.
Dangers of DEET and Chemical Insect Repellents:
- The chemical DEET can melt plastic or fishing line! A pharmacologist at Duke University discovered that prolonged exposure to DEET may impair cell function in parts of your brain.
- Scientists Vincent Corbel and Bruno Lapied headed a team of researchers from the University of Angersrchers studying the toxicity of DEET. Corbel says: “We’ve found that DEET is not simply a behavior-modifying chemical but also inhibits the activity of a key central nervous system enzyme, acetycholinesterase, in both insects and mammals.”
- Permethrin is another harmful chemical found in many bug sprays. This chemical is a neurotoxin, meaning it can kill brain cells. It is also extremely toxic to bees, cats, and all aquatic life. Not only is it hurting the body, it is also damaging the environment. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has categorized this Permethrin as carcinogenic, capable of causing lung tumors, liver tumors, immune system problems, and chromosomal abnormalities.
If these sprays can kill mosquitoes and melt plastic, it is probably not a good idea to use on your skin. When we use these repellents, the toxic chemicals that are inside them get DIRECTLY absorbed into our blood through the skin and may be doing more damage to the body than we ever imagined.
Long Term Affects of Chemically Based Bug Sprays
Many people do not make the connection between chemically based bug spray and pesticides. However, bug sprays that prevent pests such as mosquitoes through harsh chemicals are indeed pesticides. In the same way you wouldn’t put weed killer on your arm … you might think twice about putting certain pesticides on your skin.
Exposure to insect repellents also indicates an increased risk of various forms of cancer, as well as weakening of the immune system.
Intermediate exposure has been linked to Neurotoxicity (nerve system damage) while long term exposure has not only been linked to cancer, but also disruption of the endocrine system. This means that pregnant woman and children should limit or avoid their exposure to pesticides as studies are linking them with birth defects as well as growth and development issues.
Learn about the dangers of most store-bought repellents here.
A Natural Mosquito Repellent Solution That Really Works
As more and more people are becoming aware of the dangers of pesticides and repellents, natural alternatives are becoming increasingly popular. SUKIME’s repellent oil not only protect you from mosquitoes, they also prevent bacteria, relieve itching, eliminate irritated skin, and even enhance your skin texture.
The great news is we do not have to choose between dreadful bites and toxic chemicals, with Sukime’s natural mosquito repellent and first aid antiseptic oil you are both protected and nourished so your mind and body can be at ease.
Additionally we are:
- Vegan and gluten-free
- Deet free
- No hormone disrupting chemicals
- No parabens
- Smells great
- Really really works!!
- Refillable convenient travel size bottles (1.69 fl.oz/50ml)
- 250ml bottles at discounted price.
Feel fresh and protected
Protect your skin and nourish your body at the same time – our Natural Mosquito Repellent will not let you down.
- Safe and reliable protection
- Easy-to-use spray/pump
Highest Quality Ingredients For Men, Women & Children
Because we we love ourselves, we demand the best quality. That’s why our ingredients grow organically under a warm tropical sun – The way nature intended.
MADE WITH LOVE ♥ IN BALI
The Island of the Gods is known for its beauty and kind-hearted people. For generations, the Balinese have utilized their close relationship with nature to produce outstanding herbal remedies and natural cosmetics.
- No animal testing
- Recyclable glass bottle
Naturally Soothe Sunburn, Insect bites, Rashes, and Minor Cuts
This spray was ALSO formulated for those times when a minor injury needs a very light touch. First Aid Spray cools, cleanses, gently tingles, and calms skin irritations. First Aid Spray smells as good as it feels!
Uses & Benefits
- Sunburn was our initial target for this product.
- Insect bites/stings
- Cuts, scratches
- Minor first aid issues that do not require immediate medical attention