The Ultimate Face Cleanser? Coconut, Moringa, Shea & Cacao!
Moringa & Coconut Oil Face Care Gift Set Includes:
- 3oz (80g) Moringa & Coconut Oil Face Bar
- Activated Charcoal Konjac Sponge
- Suar Wood Handcrafted Soap Plate
- Blessed Balinese Bracelet
- Eco-Luxe Packaging & Gift-Ready
A Natural Face Cleanser Bar Made With Super-Food Ingredients
- Coconut Oil
- Cacao Butter
- Shea Butter
Moringa For Your Skin
The hormones in Moringa Seed Oil, also known as cytokinins, promote healthy skin and protect the skin cells from damage. Moringa is also heavy in vitamin C. The presence of vitamin C in moringa helps to build collagen which ultimately preserves the youthfulness of the skin.
Here are some details on how moringa can help with acne and scarring, anti-aging, skin whitening, and your overall skin needs.
SUKIME FACE CLEANSER BAR MADE WITH WILD-GROWN, HAND-HARVESTED MORINGA – 100% VEGAN FACE WASH
The Moringa tree is referred to as the miracle tree because all parts of the tree are utilized for their considerable pharmacological and nutritional value. Moringa seeds have a high oil content and contain many nutritional compounds, including monounsaturated fats, protein, sterols, and tocopherols.
Its seeds contain about 40% of oil which is high in oleic acid triglycerides and, for this reason, is often compared to olive oil,” says Olioso, who notes that the oil leaves behind a nice texture on the skin, and also contains powerful antioxidant tocopherols—like Vitamin E and calming sterols, which she says makes it ideal for cosmetic applications. Moringa oilis found in numerous cosmetics due to its moisturizing, cleansing, and emollient properties.
COLD-PRESSED MORINGA OIL NOURISHES & REPAIRS THE SKIN
The Moringa leaves are filled with vitamins and nutrients that are used to cure diseases, aid in sexual vitality, and even increase breast milk production! The uses and benefits of Moringa are endless. Studies have confirmed that the properties of Moringa can be extremely beneficial to health and Beauty needs.
Hydrating: “Moringa oil is 40% monounsaturated fatty acids, with 70% of that being oleic acid,” says King. “This makes it great for supporting the skin barrier, which seals in hydration and protects us from environmental insults. This means that it is a good moisturizer and beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.”
• Cleansing: Those fatty acids—particularly oleic acid, a compound found in Moringa—make Moringa a very cleansing oil.
• Anti-aging: Providing that the product is comprised of “relatively fresh oil with low free oleic acid content,” says Olioso, it will be effective at plumping fine lines and contributing to an overall more youthful appearance.
• Healing: Because of its emollient properties, Moringa is a solid choice for applying to minor cuts, burns, and scrapes.
• Balancing: “Moringa oil is also similar to the oil naturally produced by our skin, which means that it can help to balance and nourish all skin types without being greasy,” says King.
• Anti-microbial: “It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties as well, and because of its high content of vitamin E, it also has potent antioxidant properties,” says King.
• Combats breakouts: The anti-inflammatory properties can also help contribute to clearer skin, counteracting breakouts. “It is an ingredient commonly used to address skin issues like pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and even acne prone skin,” says Zeichner.
Moringa & Coconut Face Cleanser Bar & Konjac Sponge
Sustainable & Ethical ♥ Made With Love In Bali.
The Island of the Gods is known for its beauty and kind-hearted people. For generations, the Balinese have utilized their close relationship with nature to produce outstanding herbal remedies and natural cosmetics.
Because we we love ourselves, we demand the best quality. That’s why our ingredients grow organically under a warm tropical sun – The way nature intended.
Clean Your Skin With Freshness
Our Sukime Facial Cleanser Gift Set can nourish and cleanse your skin everyday, removing blackheads, dirt, grime, dead cells & germs.
Good For All Skin Types, All Genders & All Ages
Tim Tango, Founder of Sukime – A Natural Skin Care, Eco-Friendly, Cruelty-Free Boutique Body-Care Lifestyle Brand.
Tim has always been a discerning foodie (with 2 award winning restaurants under his belt), with emphasis on natural healing & spiritual well-being, as below so above. Tim believes that “food” is everything we put in our mouth, on our skin and in our minds. So mindful eating becomes a conscious lifestyle not only at the dinner table but 24 hrs a day. A vegan for well over a decade, founder of @lavivavegan.official and author of the Bali Vegan Book, lives in Bali at his vegan & alcohol-free community @villamantrabali supporting others on their mindful journeys.